We noticed it absolutely was an OK option to talk that I have some meat on my bones in a feminine way. That might be a€?curvya€™, appropriate? Maybe, however much also it relies on whom you ask. Upon further research, i’ve found that a€?curvya€™ really suggests lean with a big ass and large breasts. Ia€™ve got the ass component down . . . but i do believe i would like an innovative new human anatomy story.
My personal options via fit were:
- Slim: that isn’t myself, and most likely never will likely be. This, to me, was thin. It might even be skinny-fat.
- Gigantic and delightful: whenever I notice BBW, In my opinion of fairly huge women that fork out a lot period and cash on clothes, tresses and cosmetics. Like an overweight charm king. Not myself.
- Curvy: We sealed this 1.
- About typical: Like a€?a small huge pregnanta€™? WTF? furthermore, medium is actually a size 14 & most males call that fat.
- Sports and Toned: In my opinion this one is self-explanatory. And, ita€™s maybe not myself often.
- Full-figured: Wouldna€™t and also this be a€?curvya€™? Whata€™s the real difference?