More In This area Click to expose navigation links on mobile.
Who to make contact with
ITS Provider Center
- Setup the projector dealing with the display, and plug into the cord. Set your laptop beside the projector.
- Plug one end of VGA cable (shown above) to the COMPUTER 1 IN slot on the projector.
- Plug the other end associated with the VGA cable into the laptop’s monitor slot. When you have a display adapter for the laptop computer, link that into the VGA cable before linking it to your laptop.
- Switch on your laptop computer first. Then switch on the projector by first turning energy key to | and then push the most truly effective power switch. The lamp will need a moment to heat up and show. If you have a display issue, continue steadily to step 5.
- Change your monitor ( simply simply click on your own laptop computer type below for details): Windows InstructionsMacintosh Instructions
On the laptop computer, hold the FN key down and press the display key (the F key with all the monitor symbol) to alter your display.